Pageviews last month

Pictures

Saturday, April 17, 2010

The people that make my life amazing

So a little while ago Kayla wrote a blog about the people in her life that make it the way it is today and I thought that it was an awesome idea and decided to steal it. So here we go...all these people are extremely important to me and mean the world to me with out them I know I would not be the person I am today.

Josie- Well where to begin with this girl. I have known her since 2007 and yet we really didn't become friends until last year. She helped me out last year when I needed a place to stay. She knew I was pregnant with Kason before I did. She said I had "the glow". She was there for me on the most important day of my life...the Day Kason was born. She allowed me to come back and live with her again as again and I are getting ready to head to Korea. We can talk and debate on stuff and say mean or bitchy things to each other and it wont affect our friendship. She helped me deal with all of the drama with my crazy freaking parents. She was there for me through it all and I wouldn't change any of it for the world. She is and always will be one of the bestest and greatest friends I have ever had and she always will be. She has even earned the title of being Kasons "aunt". But I mean she is the only person that has been there for me since day one. Not saying that others weren't there for me but she was physically and emotionally there for me and for that I am eternally grateful for. I just only hope that one day I can be there for her as she labors and gives birth with her future child as she did for me.

Jamie- Jamie Stell....Oh what can I say about this girl. She is an amazing person and I love her to death. We met freshman year of HS on the bus....and we instantly became friends. She was there for me through so much. I hate to say that our friendship is not as strong or as great as I wish it was because my step-mother decided she hated her for no reason and forbid me to hang out and talk to her. Of course her evil plan did not work that well...we were still great friends at school but once graduation came around we both took very different paths in life. But the one thing we do have in common now is that we are mothers to the 2 most amazing and handsome boys ever born. Raiden was born on December 3, 2009 2 weeks after Kason. I know that her pregnancy with Raiden wasn't as easy as mine was with Kason but its because of that that makes her such a strong person. She went through so much quickly after Raiden was born and I was so upset that I was not able to be there for her...but she is doing great and getting and her feet back on the ground..I have yet to meet Raiden and I haven't seen Jamie since High School. OMG cant believe its been that long. But we still talk pretty often and I know that she is the most amazing mother to Raiden and he is so very lucky to have her as his mommy.

Ashely- well we have been friends sophomore year and we had our ups and downs. She had her son Kaiden about a month and a half after Kason was born. I hope that once they do meet that they do click really well. I miss her tons...and when we are together its like a freaking PARTY! We have many great memories together and I hope for a tons more...even though with the distance we have we don't talk as much as we used to you never be able to guess that when i am home and we are together.

Kayla-Well between the 3 of us (me, Ashley, and Kay) we make up the 3 musketeers. We are wild and energetic together...and the greatest of friends. Me and Kayla have a bond together that no one can take away. We are the best of the best. We met in 7th grade and really hated each other then...but then we became closer and closer. Oh god have we had out fights though. Everything from boys to clothes...to whatever you can possibly think of. We are two completely different people but yet the same. We both took different paths in life after graduating High school but we still remain closer than we ever have been. The distance does not hurt us...and even though she has not even met Kason yet she is still Kasons Auntie Kiwa. I could go on and on about how important Kayla is to me...in fact I could write a book even about our entire drama filled friendship but I am going to stop here. I think you all get the picture.

Peter- My big brother...and the greatest big brother might I add. Our relationship is and aalways has been kind of weird. Being that our parents are just nuts. He moved out of the house when he was 17 and lived with his now wife Melaine. We had our arguments growing up...but these days we are getting closer and closer we talk a lot more often and I know that he worries about me and he misses me tons just as I miss him. Him and Melaine have given me two beautiful nieces Mila born in November 2005 and Averie born this past march. The are amazing little girls. I cant wait till the day that I get to see Averie for the first time and hold her and kiss her....just as much as I cant wait for peter and Melaine to meet and hold Kason. I know peter is pretty darn happy to finally be an Uncle. :)


Chrissy-AKA Sissy. She is my best best friend. Really we have such an amazing bond as sisters its crazy. Growing up and having a 10 year age difference it was hard...we weren't ever really close. But as I got older we got closer and closer. Even when I joined the Army we still only became closer rather than further apart. She was there for me when I graduated High School, graduated Basic and came to visit me here in SC only a few days after Kason was born. She is so happy to have him as a nephew and he is in love with his Auntski. She came up again in February to celebrate my 21st birthday and of course to see Kason and again in March. Those were some of the best times we had to get together I think and I miss her so much when we aren't together especially after having spent so much time together again this year. It is going to be extremely hard when Kason and I go to Korea in the next months or so but I am so excited that she is planning a trip to come visit us once in September and again in March.

Kason...Kason Alexander...Oh yes Kason Alexander. My baby boy the best god given gift ever. The best present I ever got...the most amazing little boy I have ever met. He makes me world a million times brighter. He makes me smile every second of the day. When I'm not with him...I cant help but think about him...and the time that I get reunited with him again. Yes it might sound weird to some...but its the truth. It hurts so bad to be apart. He constantly makes me laugh with his funny faces. He is the most well behaved baby ever. when he giggles I giggle...when he smiles I smile. I can never be in a super crappy mood when I have him in my arms. I cant ever even imagine my life without him and sometimes I can hardly remember my life before him. I have never been so in love with anyone. The love between a mother and her child is greater than any other kind. Kason comes first in my life and he always will. Every choice and every descion I make is for him. I am proud to say that I am Kason Alexander Skibinski's mommy. <3>
Alright well this is NOT everyone who is important in my life there are many more people but this post took me long enough as it was. hehe. Maybe one of these days I will write about them. But these are the great people that are active in my life every single day and the ones that I hold dear to my heart and love more than anything.

No comments: