Pageviews last month

Pictures

Friday, April 9, 2010


To say that this week has been stressful would be an understatement in itself. One thing after another keeps happening. I still have not the slightest idea as to when and or if I will be coming to Chicago nor do I have any Idea when I will have to report to Korea. My first deferment got denied and we re did another one for 60 days. All I can do at this point is pray and hope that it goes through. But I refuse to get my hopes up only to let my heart get crushed AGAIN later on.


This past week my uncle Jeff passed away after spending several years fighting the evil monster that the medical professionals like to call "Cancer" I am very saddened by this. I haven't seen him since 2007 and its hard to come to the realization that I never will again. I am unable to make to his funeral even which is this weekend. I so badly wanted him to meet Kason before he took his trip to Heaven but it obviously did not turn out that way. We hadn't known each other for very long being that he is my step uncle...but we had a better relationship than I do with any of my biological uncles. All I have left is very few memories...but I am glad that even though there are only a few there are some. He was a tremendous man and a fighter. He fought this beast so hard and its sad that he lost...but I guess God decided it was time to bring him home. Rest In Peace Uncle Jeff. I miss you dearly.


Something else that has happened this week is that Kason and I moved out of our very first home. It was a bitter sweet good bye. I mean after all it was the first place that I ever lived completely on my own and his very first home. The movers came on Monday and Tuesday to pack and get all of our stuff to have it sent off to Korea. In the meantime Kason and I are staying with Josie and Jeremy.
Well I think that's all I have to say for now. But stay tuned because there will be more to come. Especially when I find out my report date to Korea.

No comments: