Pageviews last month

Pictures

Friday, March 26, 2010

Busy busy March


Well everyone this past month has been pretty crazy. With me deciding that Korea would be whats best for Kason and I and then making sure I get everything squared away before hand. At the beginning of March I had to go and get the command sponsorship packet ready and put in and that was just approved this past Tuesday. So what that means is that Kason is officially coming with me to Korea and that will be put in my orders. Along with that though I had to put in a deferment so that my orders get pushed back a month so instead of me reporting on April 12th I have until May 12th. Which leaves me some time to go back to Chicago and see my family. Its still kind of scary because May is right around the corner and I have so much I have to do it feels like. Hadley anytime to breath as it is. I kind of just cant wait to get there so that Kason and I can settle in and get adjusted to a routine. I also would like to add that yesterday I did get my PCS award, which was the Army Achievement Medal. :) It was nice to be recognized. Well that's whats going on in the army world.

In the civilian world in which my family and friends reside there have been many exciting things happen there. To start of my sister came back to Visit Kason and I for 2 weeks and we had lots of fun together...I got a bit more time off work this time than I did last time. We went to Charleston for a Marriage retreat...of course Chrissy didn't participate in that she just watched Kason. lol But while we were there we went to the Aquarium and the took a boat ride out to Fort Sumter and did lots of shopping. Well actually I think I did the most. haha. But we had a great time and I love spending every second with my sister that I can. I also love seeing her and Kason bond. I know that Kason loves her very much and I know she loves him as well.
The picture the left here is Chrissy, Kason, and I at the Charleston Aquarium. The picture on the right is Chrissy and Kason at Fort Sumter. Some other very exciting news is that on March 18th my friend Sam gave birth to her beautiful daughter Leila Ryan. I wish I could have been there to see them both but soon enough I will be and I am very excited to do so. But the best news of all in my family is that on March 23rd (one day shy of Chrissy's birthday) my 2nd niece came into the world. Her name is Averie Juliette and just a precious baby girl. I am so happy for my brother, sister in law and of course my other niece who is now a big sissy Mila. Here is a picture of my stunningly beautiful Niece A.J.
Alright well that is pretty much all of the exciting news that I have for today. Well except that I finally got my tattoo for Kason. Which is amazing. It is 2 butterfly's one is small and blue and that one represents Kason and the other is big and pink and that represents me. Mommy butterfly flying to her baby and then I also got his name and birthday on my shoulder as well. Here are the pictures of them.

No comments: