Pageviews last month

Pictures

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Chrissy is back


So last Thursday Chrissy came back for another visit. She got free tickets because her plane got cancelled the last time she was here. So she decided to use them on us. Unfortunately though during her trip Kason has been pretty sick. He has bronchitis. :( It is no fun any of us. He is really congested and plain old miserable. It took us forever last night to get him to fall asleep. He still does smile and talk a lot though and he is taking his first "sickness" like a trooper and I am very proud of him. He will be going to the Dr. on Tuesday to get his second round of shots...it just sucks that he is prolly going to be sick while he is getting them.

Well even with Kason being sick and all (well actually it was before it got as bad as it is now) Jenn came back by and took some more pictures of us all with him. I was so happy...it didn't last for very long because he started to act up a little bit. But we did manage to get some GREAT outdoor pics (outside of the apt...his "first" home). Some of me, him, and Chrissy. Josie even joined in to for some. She is such a great photographer and I love all her pictures. She is going to make me go broke. lol I wish I could take her to Korea with us. haha

This picture here on the left is me and him right outside our door.

Well lets see I think I did get a little bit ahead of myself while I was talking about this past weekend. So let me rewind a little bit. The day before Jenn took pictures we went over to Josie and Jeremy's house (Friday night I believe it was)My sister, Kason and I were there along with Jen, Jason, and Madison. Well and of course Josie and Jeremy. lol But we hung out had some dinner and sat around and talked for a while...it was a lot of fun and pretty relaxing. Madison sat down and sang Kason Twinkle Twinkle little star and she told him about the story of the 3 bears I believe. It was so cute because Kason layed there and looked at Maddi the whole time. Jenn took some sweet pictures of course and I have to receive them but when I do you will see them I promise. :)

Alright now so back to this week. It has been a pretty boring week aside from Kason being sick and me working. haha. There hasn't really been to much going on aside for making the final schedule and what not for my Battalions marriage/family retreat this weekend. We are going to downtown Charleston and yes Chrissy and Kason are coming with...so I am very excited...hopefully Kason is feeling better so we can go out and have some fun and hopefully this darn weather corporates with us.

The last thing that I will talk about for this blog is Layla Grace. A few weeks ago I heard of a story of Layla Grace and young and beautiful 2 year old who was fighting a beast. A beast the doctors call Cancer. She had Stage 4 high risk neuroblastoma. This is a type of cancer only infants can get and she was diagnose with it at the young age of 19 months. For a year almost now she had been battling this beast and as I sat and read all the tweets her parents had on twitter and all the blog posts they had about what was going on with her I couldn't help but cry. This young girl was quickly loosing her battle and as of yesterday morning she passed away. She has grown her wings and flown away with the Angels to Heaven. Her story as touched my life and changed me forever. Its insane how quickly a wonderful child can come into this world and how quickly they can be taken away. She is a strong little lady and I am glad that she is finally pain free...and I pray so hard for her mom and dad and sisters during this very trying time. As I write this even tears roll down my face. I love this girl so very much and I don't even know her...but my heart is breaking for her family. I thank god everyday for the precious gift he gave me when allowing me to have Kason...he is the best thing to ever happen to me and I cant imagine ever loosing him. But Layla's story has taught me to treat everyday like its our last...to cherish every smile, every laugh, every hug everything and anything. You never know when something may happen. Rest In Peace beautiful Angel.

No comments: