Pageviews last month

Pictures

Sunday, February 21, 2010

My weekend

So this weekend was really good for Kason and I and also very relaxing. We started it off on Friday when I had to work Coffee House and although I hate being there I have to go...but Kason gets passed around so much and people enjoying being around him and seeing him. I love to show off my baby boy. So after Coffee House Kason and I went to Josies to spend the night and that was fun we had some pizza watched a movie and I kind of fell asleep early. lol. On Saturday we woke up went to Olive Garden for lunch and then we went on post so that we could celebrate Miss Delaney's first Birthday. That was fun but also somewhat awkward since I do not know neither Emily's family or Johnathon's Family but I just love being around that little girl. She is such a fun loving baby girl and although I did not become real close with her parents Emily and Jonathon till she was about 6 months or so I feel like I have watched her grow up from day one. I remember first meeting her at about 2 or 3 weeks old in ICO (installation chaplains office) she was so little and just adorable. Now I feel like I went to sleep and woke up and she is a year old...they say a year does go by fast and I will say Delaney is proof of that and Kason is following quickly behind. The picture on the left is Delaney devouring her birthday cake. :) So anyways enough about Delaney...on to the rest of the weekend. So after the party we headed back to my house and hung out (Josie and Jeremy) for a little bit I got kasons stuff together so that we could go back to there house and spend another night. When we got back to their place we had ribs and mashed potatoes at like 10pm for dinner then went and watched the Time Travelers Wife again...which is one of my most favorite movies. I did fall asleep kind of early tho. lol. So this morning when we woke up we stayed for a little while and then me and Kason went home. We ended our Sunday with an evening walk because it was just way to beautiful not to.

No comments: