Pageviews last month

Pictures

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

So much has changed.

Well today is Feb 10th 2010 and I have just discovered this blog. Haha I completely forgot about it and I created it about a year and a half ago. Well lets see sooo much has changed since I last wrote I dont even know where to start.


Ok lets start with my most life changing event. On November 14th 2009 at 8:15am I became a mother to a handsome 7lbs 15oz 22in long baby boy named Kason Alexander. He is the love of my life and everything I could have asked for. Its been a ruff road but a road that I am glad I took and I wouldnt change it for the world. Kasons father is not in the picture and prolly never will be...but Im happy being a single mother. One day I will find Kason a great father but I am in no rush to as we are both doing great without a man around.
Well when I created this blog I said I was in the army which this present day is still true but I will soon be leaving the army hopefully within the next month due to them trying to send me off to Korea without Kason I am taking the family care plan chapter. Its going to be hard out in the civillian world I think but its worth it as long as I am by Kason everyday of his most precious life.
I am no longer speaking to my father and step mother but that is a long story in itself. But some background to it all is that they did not approve of my having Kason and called him a mistake. My step mother said a lot of hurtful things to me and wont even discuss it with me and the final straw with them was when I was told that I am not allowed to speak to my younger brother. So thats just a brief summary.
Well this is just some updates from my life as it stands today. I do have soo much more but I am going to go update Kasons webpage. If you want you can check it out and learn all about him. Babyhomepages.net/kasonalexander
Peace out people!!

No comments: